Exciting leadership opportunities! Short-term board member openingsPublished on February, 27 2017
Submitted by the WILPF US National Nominating Committee
Do you want to take your WILPF membership to another level? Consider applying for either of the two interim board positions: Personnel Chair and Program Chair. We need enthusiastic, active members to serve on the board and help lead our organization.
The Interim Personnel Chair and Program Chair positions run from March through January 2018. Elections will be held this fall to fill the vacancies for the remaining two years of the three-year terms. If you’ve considered running for the board but couldn’t commit to a full three-year term, this is your opportunity to try out a national leadership position on a short-term basis.
Why apply for the WILPF-US Board?
- Help shape the future of WILPF
- Learn new leadership and organizational skills
- Get to know the inner workings of a national organization
- Meet new activists
For a description of the open board positions and application form, click on the links below:
- Personnel Chair and Program Chair Descriptions (PDF)
- Personnel Chair and Program Chair Descriptions (Word doc)
- Application Form (PDF)
- Application Form (Word doc)
Apply now! The deadline is Sunday, February 26, 2017.